Sunday, September 11, 2011

Garden Update

It's been raining a lot- look how green everything is!
Bailey has been pouting in the rain:
Here's the latest garden pic (taken in the rain, from my balcony):
I finally moved the bean sprouts and the spinach to bigger containers. This is the spinach outgrowing its previous container:
The spinach has these pretty little tendrils, and flowers: 

The beans were definitely outgrowing their container: 
Now they have these little shoots, and flowers: 



You know I don't have a clue what this means : ) 
Joan says, "Flowers are good"

I feel like a 3rd grader with a science experiment. LOL! I can't believe how clueless I am about gardening. No matter how much I've read about it, the best learning experience has been to just do it and see what happens : )

No comments:

Post a Comment