- 4 cups cubed, seeded watermelon
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups seltzer water (optional)
- Blend watermelon, water, agave, and lime juice.
- Strain through cheesecloth or strainer. Chill juice in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, combine with seltzer water for a fizzy drink. For no fizz, use filtered water.
- Best served very cold.
We found this orange watermelon at a fruit stand down the street. Curious about orange watermelon? Click here and here for more information.
Click here to learn more about the health benefits of watermelon.