Friday, September 2, 2011

I am so excited!

I just ordered two new (un)cookbooks from Amazon. That in itself is pretty exciting.

But do you know what is even MORE exciting? I placed that order using Amazon credit I've earned from YOU guys! Woohoo! THANK YOU!
Shameless plug: whenever anyone clicks on one of the Amazon links on my page (over there, on the right) ----> then I earn a commission for "referring" people to Amazon. It doesn't matter what you buy or how much or from whom (3rd party sellers are included)- but, over time, those little commissions add up, and I earn Amazon credit :) So go ahead, buy stuff. Buy LOTS of stuff (hehe).

Since the Healing Kitchen blog launched in May, it has earned $29.35 in Amazon credit. Sure, it's not going to pay the rent or anything- but... BOOKS... that's almost as good : )

Today, I used my first Amazon "payment" to purchase:
      and      

I can't wait to try these out. I've previously checked out the Sarma book from the library, and it's wonderful. It is hardback and full of beautiful, glossy, full color photos... therefore somewhat pricey (but oh so gorgeous), so it is a bit of a splurge to finally purchase such a lovely book. I can't wait to have it in my hot little hands! I have not seen a copy of The World Goes Raw, but I browsed the online preview and it looks pretty yummy!

And you know what that means... more photos and recipes to share on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment