Gluten free cherry vanilla pecan waffles (vegan)
Makes 10-12 waffles
- 2 cups gluten free flour mix
- 1 tsp guar gum
- 1 tsp corn-free baking powder
- 4 Tbsp organic cane sugar
- 3/4 tsp himalayan salt
- 3/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 4 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 cup seltzer water
- 3/4 cup white grape juice
- In a large bowl, mix together gluten free flour mix, guar gum, sugar, salt, chia seeds, vanilla powder, and pecans.
- Add seltzer water, white grape juice, and grapeseed oil and stir to combine. Make sure you don't have any lumps.
- Make waffles according to the directions for your waffle maker.
Ugh! Please excuse the terrible lighting in this picture.
Top with fresh cherries, and additional pecans, if desired. Enjoy!